Thursday, June 9, 2016

Final Evaluation


Personal Evaluation


  1.  I liked doing the personal development reflections. Some really did motivate me and taught me a few things on how to be wiser and better. Also learning how to code and how the internet works.
  2.  It was hard to know how to make your own website using html.
  3.  Students should do more group activities 
  4.  Learning a bit about coding
  5. Yes
  6. Yes, I am reading my life planning daily and I visualize and think of everything i want to accomplish and I write it down  
  7.  Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because that way i will be able to accomplish many things and be a better person
  8. The personal attributes I plan on passing forward to others to help them figure and know what they want in life
  9.  I will always remember how Mr. Haymore always encouraged us to only do the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment